Saturday 23 January 2016

YOUTH CORNER




SOUND WORSHIP


How good it is to give thanks to You O Lord, to sing Your honour, O most high God, to proclaim Your constant love every morning and Your faithfulness at every night.” (Psalms 92: 1-2)

PART TWO

Click here for the earlier part

As the Holy Scriptures says, “Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, peace and Joy in Holy Spirit and the rest shall follow.”

Now my life as a minister of God began under the guiding light of my Spiritual Mother, the founder of KLWC. Through special classes conducted for those in the KLWC ministry, I got acquainted with deeper knowledge about Personal Prayer and the importance of it. It was a rule that all ministers had to be with God of KLWC during the dawn at the first hour of the day. Following this would inculcate emotional and physical maturity; become devout disciples; impart patience; and built in us a respectable behaviour to tolerate each other. As a student would obey his teacher, so would I in simple obedience follow the instructions. These blessed spiritual trainings compiled with my obedience began to transform me internally and externally and thus began my fellowship as a minister.  Few are the days when I have faltered on this rule of my spiritual mother; and if I delay due to unavailable circumstances (shift duties) a strict penance from my end follows it. So today, let me help you too just as I received a lifeline years ago. Strictly adhere to it and you will never fail to see God’s Hand above you even during the most testing times.

My day begins at 4 am, with the sign of the Cross, one Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory be. Then I move to my place of worship and kneel, where I believe Lord sends his army of angels to watch over me.   Acknowledging the Blessed Trinity i.e. Supreme name of Abba Father, Lord Jesus- the only Son of God and their mighty power the Holy Spirit I either praise or sing songs of praise. I thank Lord for the new day in anticipation, for the protection and the blessing that awaits me today. I visualize my past and offer garlands of thanksgiving. The presence of God blesses me with the grace to confess Him as Lord and Saviour spontaneously. The experience of praising the Blessed Trinity, along with all the angels and saints leads me to feel the Divine Presence and I bow down and submit myself to Him.  With my consent the Holy Power, touches and heals the wounds of my heart, soul and body and I am made aware that my past, present and future, God’s plan for me and my plans are already in His brilliant Hands. The relief and liberty is indeed worth experiencing and here I am enlightened to confess my faith; while the Holy Showers are cleansing and healing me. All my burdens are rolled off; the aches and pain healed as I experience myself as a small child sitting at the feet of my Mighty Father; who is already lifting and embracing me. As I sing songs of the Holy Spirit and continually confess the name of the My Promiser; the fondling of the Holy Spirit can be felt by a special warmth all over my body that lifts away my physical strength while His spiritual power takes charge of me. The holy relaxation brings great enthusiasm to live for my Lord in all circumstances increases in me and I begin worshiping my Most Holy God in a refreshed spirit and pure, new heart. The next segment is to sit in absolute silence to listen to His voice that speaks in my heart or pay attention to God’s strong inspiration. My soul is content during those days when God chose to commune silence.  After moments of solitude, with utmost gratitude I reach out to my Most Holy Bible for a Biblical message. With complete concentration and devotion I read one chapter/ passage and by heart one inspired message at once. Now is the time for intercessory prayer; through the Divine Inspiration,  I pray for my Spiritual Mother, for all our team members and their families, ministry groups, all KLWC petitions, my family, parents, relatives, neighbours, church, rulers and nations. My workplace, colleagues, all needy persons and areas that God desires me to pray on that day, those at their deathbed and souls in purgatory are also included.   All these are covered within a span of 15-20 minutes, using the Gift of Tongues. This powerful Divine gift received during an anointment of the Holy Spirit, ignites the use of my voice combines with the spirit of God and relates to Him through my spirit rather than my mind and words. As I conclude, I thank God for answering and listening to me, a poor sinner and for the precious time and place He provided me in His abundant grace. Then I step into the day all charged up spiritually, emotionally and physically.
I learnt and experienced that through my personal prayer, the Holy Lord actually prepares me to face and overcome the day confidently and successfully. It keeps me grounded and however situations may take a turn, my faith in the Lord is never questioned or shaken.
 **********************************************************
How wonderful it is to begin your day in the Lord arising to kneel in prayer at the early hours. Lord Jesus took the five loaves and two fish, looked up to His Heavenly Father and gave them to his disciples who distributed to a tired and hungry five thousand multitude, fed them enough and still gathered twelve baskets of left over. Similarly, when you begin your day by gazing to God and allow Him to look into your life, He, the supreme ruler will put His angels in charge of you and your day distribute your time among your family, work etc. you will find your day enriching and your hard work fruitful. Setting aside a dedicated time and place to meet the Lord, will help you to schedule your day and its hours in a more responsible and harmonial manner. Submit the most beautiful hours of the day to Lord for your welfare and He multiples your day with bountiful blessings. Look at the creation. Listen how they greet the creator in their special manner; the chirping birds, the roaring ocean, the twinkling star, the bright sky, the swaying trees, cock that crows etc., everything silently praises and bless His Name. Its only the human beings who are sound asleep and when awake rush to their routine without a word of gratitude to the Lord who enabled them to see another day. So commencing from today let us begin our fresh mornings thanking God and repenting and asking forgiveness for our ignorance. The Lord’s ways are right and righteous people live by following them but the sinners stumble and fall because they ignore them.

Unlike the disciples  who hurried to the Master,who was conversing with His Father, when the storm rose shouting, “Awake, awake Master! Dont you care that we are sinking.” Similarly, let us realise that when awful disasters surround us and we question God, it not that our Lord is sleeping but our faith is dead. So awaken yourselves, prepare the way for the arrival of the King joyfully and welcome him each morning, noon and evening.

Let us pray
Almighty God, please forgive all my cruel behaviours and ignorance towardsYou and accept my prayers. I will praise and thank You in all circumstances trusting you will bring joy to my day. I acknowledge that my laziness and complaints can never save me from the present hardship and miseries. I do not wish to be a slave to laziness or own a heart thats cold towards Your teachings. Lord I pray to show mercy to me, to those who return to you and also to those who have no one to turn to. Amen!                            

May the Lord bless you and take care of you. May He be kind and gracious to you. May the Lord look on you with favor and give you peace.

With love filled blessings,

Your Sister in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"